Zippered Cardigan with Shades of Plum





[Photography by Jessica Dam]

|| Outfit Details ||

Top: Trouve from Nordstrom (similar here or here)
Sweater: Kenneth Cole (on sale in red or similar here)
Pants: Joe's Jeans
Shoes: Marc Fisher (similar, on sale here)

Hi everyone! I'm writing this post as I'm waiting to catch my red eye flight to New York. I've been to New York before but this will be the first time I'm going for leisure. I'm excited to eat to my heart's content (I have quite the list of places to try), go to a Broadway show, check out the Met to live out my Blair Waldorf moment and  most importantly, just soak it all in. I'm definitely not a light traveler, but I do have a few key pieces I always bring with me, including this sweater from Kenneth Cole. As you may know by now, I love pieces that are flowy and drapes nicely. This sweater is made up of a thicker material and encompasses both of these factors in addition to nice zipper details that puts the cherry on top. Overall, it's a good quality cardigan for the price point. The color I have is no longer available but the chili color is on sale for about 75% off! A similar option is available (two toned panels) though a tad more expensive. Regardless of which color you go with, it's a great piece that can be worn during all seasons. We are heading into June, but here in the Bay Area we have been experiencing some cold(er) days, and I have been taking advantage to pull this sweater out every chance I get. I'm bringing it along with me to New York in case it gets a bit chilly!

If you want to follow along with me on my New York trip, be sure to follow me on Instagram @serendiepityblog. Check back here next week for an exciting giveaway! As always, <3 you for reading. :)


No comments:

Powered by Blogger.