Polka Dot Dress & Current Sales







[Photography by Jessica Dam]

|| Outfit Details ||

Dress: Anthropologie (old, similar here)
Jacket: Nordstrom (old, similar here)
Shoes: JCrew

I always laugh when people ask me what's the special occasion every time I wear a dress. Little do they know... it's probably because I'm too lazy to think of what to wear or because I know I'll be eating a lot and wanted to hide my food baby. As I post more, you will notice that most of my dresses tend to be more flowy, making them the perfect outfit to wear with any meal. Comfort while enjoying your food is essential. ;) I got this dress from Anthropologie last year during their 20% off sale because I loved the cut out of the back. Unfortunately, it's not available right now, but this is one of their "classic" dresses and they tend to have them every year in different colors. I'll keep an eye out and let you guys know if it does become available. In the meantime, this dress from Asos is like the reverse of the one I'm wearing and they are currently having a sale (details below). 

I received an email from Aritzia yesterday letting me know of their insider sale starting on Thursday. For those of you who are not on their mailing list, check back in one week and the site should have 20-40% off sale. Some other stores with sales going on include the following:
1) Macy's - additional 20% off (ends 5/15)
2) Banana Republic - 40% off (today is the last day! ends 5/14) 
3) Asos - save $15 off 100, $30 off 150 and $50 off 200 (ends 5/14)
4) Club Monaco - save up to 30% off on dresses
5) Nieman Marcus Last Call - 30% off shoes and handbags (through May 18), and $25 off $75 with code 25May (ends today)

I haven't done any shopping yet but might be browsing through some websites during my lunch today or when I need a quick stress reliever... hehe. Have a great weekend everyone and as always, thanks so much for reading! 




2 comments:

  1. Omg! This is downtown Sunnyvale! I work right above Dish Dash!! :) Cute outfit! Love the polka dot dress!

    Connie
    http://connnietang.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't realize you were so close! Let's grab lunch sometime if you're free. :)

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.