Monday Madness








[Photography by Jessica Dam]

::Outfit::

Top: Lush from Nordstrom
Jacket: Zara (old, similar here)
Bottom: Banana Republic  (currently 35% off your purchase)
Clutch: JCrew 
Shoes: JCrew (on sale and an additional 35% off clearance items)
Accessories: Burberry watch (additional 25% off for Macy's Friends and Family Event) & Forever 21 necklace 

Happy Monday everyone! Thanks to everyone for all the birthday wishes. I had  a low key celebration by going out for lunch with my family and dinner with the significant other. 

Mondays tend to be jam packed with meetings for me, and as a result my outfits usually tend to lean more on the business pro side. It is very hard for me to find work pants that fit off the rack, so I was ecstatic when I tried these Sloan pants from Banana Republic and the length was perfect with no alternations needed to the hem line! In fact, I've accumulated them in three different colors (navy blue, maroon, and black). Not only do they fit great, they are also super comfortable and requires minimal ironing, if any at all. I've tossed them in the wash so many times and they still hold up nicely.

I also scored these JCrew wedges for $50 when they were having a 50% off clearance. One of my friends still had her student ID and so we were able to get an additional 15% off of the clearance price. If you're a frequent JCrew shopper, I would definitely recommend making friends with someone with a student ID because all of the discounts add up and you can save a bunch! These wedges are easy to walk in and great for running around from back to back meetings. They do run a bit small, so I would recommend ordering half a size up. 

Thanks so much for reading. I hope you have a great rest of the week! :)



1 comment:

Powered by Blogger.