Happy Memorial Day: Outfit & Sales!

 




 [Photography by Jessica Dam]

|| Outfit Details ||

Top: Forever 21 (similar here and here)
Skirt: Aritzia (on sale, sizes running out fast!)
Shoes: Jessica Simpson (similar here)

For those of you who gets Memorial Day off, I hope you are all enjoying your 3-day weekend (if you do have work, at least there's no traffic!). It's always hard to go back to work after a long weekend, but on the bright side it's only a 4 days workweek! :) In my previous post, I talked about how much I loved this Artizia skirt because it can be appropriate for so many different occasions. Here, I styled it with a floral top and tan wedges to celebrate the weekend while being comfortably chic. ;)

If you follow me on Instagram (serendiepityblog), you know I had a lazy Sunday morning in bed doing some online shopping. I'm planning to go to the mall to check some of the items out today, but wanted to share with you some of the deals I found for the stores/sites I frequent. Have fun shopping and please share your selections if you do end up buying anything! As always, thank you for reading <3

 Sales: 

Ann Taylor - 40% off entire purchase with code SHOP40
Anthropologie - 20% off sales items
Asos -  20% off with code LONGWKND
Aritzia - entire site is 20-50% off
Banana Republic - extra 40% off in store and online with code BRSUMMER
Bloomingdales - extra 20% off select items with code SPRING20
Club Monaco - Extra 30% off sale & clearance in stores and online with code MEMORIALDAY
Daily Look - Buy 1, get 1 50% off with code MDAYBOGO50
Forever 21 - Buy 1, get 1 50% off with code B1G150OFF
JCrew - Extra 30% off with code WEEKEND (online only)
Macys - Extra 20% off with code HOORAY or $10 off $25 with code HOORAY25
Nordstrom - Half Yearly Sale (up to 40% off select items)
Steve Madden - Get 20% off $75 and 25% off $100
       


No comments:

Powered by Blogger.