Happy Birthday!










::Outfit::

Jacket: Nordstrom (old, similar here)
Dress: from Thailand (similar here)
Shoes: Zara (old, similar here)

In celebration of my 25th birthday, I wanted to start this blog as a creative outlet for me to share my fashion outfits (and some DIY projects) with you guys. Being in the tech industry, there is no dress code, and too many times, I find myself tempted to just throw on some jeans, a hoodie and pair of flats before rushing out the door. However, being comfortable doesn't have to mean looking scrubby. With this blog, I hope to provide some outfit ideas and suggestions for the ladies who want to be comfortably chic. I'll be posting every Monday and Thursday, so please come back for a dose of inspiration or just to say hi!


No comments:

Powered by Blogger.