From Work to Weekend








|| Outfit 1||
Top: BP from Nordstrom
Skirt: Madewell (old, similar here)
Shoes: Nine West (my color is no longer available)
Bag: Burberry




|| Outfit 2 ||

Skirt: ASTR frm Nordstrom (old, similar here)
Clutch: JCrew
Shoes: Sam Edelman (old, similar here and here)



[Photography by Jessica Dam]

|| Outfit 3 ||

Jacket: Club Monaco (old, but I'm loving this one)
Shorts: Zara (old, similar here)
Shoes: Target (only blue and black are available, this one is a similar style in a lighter color!)

Hi everyone! This weekend has been a whirlwind of events as I celebrated my best friend's birthday, my sister's birthday, and Mother's Day all in one weekend! I just wanted to do a quick post about this BP shirt from Nordstrom. I love versatile pieces that can be worn for any occasion. It's even better when that piece is extra soft and feels like a blankie on! Here, I styled it for work, a night out, and a casual weekend outfit. It pratically works with any pairing. Can you tell I'm a little obsessed? 

On another note, I hope you all had a great Mother's Day weekend. The weather was beautiful here in the Bay Area. My family and I went out to lunch and we spoiled my mom with some flowers and her favorite perfume, Chanel No. 5. My parents gave up everything to give me and my sisters a better life, so I like to treat them every opportunity I get (or simply just because). Don't forget to tell your parents you love them! Thanks so much for tuning in! :)





2 comments:

  1. Love the outfits! Where is your daisy necklace (white) from in the first outfit? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Anonymous! :)
      I got this necklace from Forever21 last year and unfortunately it is no longer available. Here's a similar one: https://factory.jcrew.com/womens-clothing/jewelry/necklaces/PRDOVR~E0622/E0622.jsp?color_name=white
      It's currently on sale! :)

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.