Zara Elephant Top








[Photography by Jessica Dam

|| Outfit Details ||
Top: Zara 
Shoes: Banana Republic (similar here or here)
Clutch: Steve Madden (similar here)

I was at Zara this past week to return some items and spotted this top while waiting in line. I was in a time crunch so was debating on whether or not it was worth it to get out of line, but when I saw the side panel on this shirt (picture 1), I knew I had to get it. I already loved the clean cut of the shirt and the elephant print, so the side detail was a cherry on top. From past experience, I knew Zara's blouses tend to run smaller in the sleeves, so I was glad I tried it on before purchasing. The small was a good fit in terms of length and width, but when I raised my arms, it was tight around the shoulders. I ended up going with the medium since it was a better fit around my arms. I'm so glad I got out of line to get the shirt... for $40 the quality of the is very good and the details on the blouse elevated the look! I hope your Monday is off to a great start and as always, thanks for stopping by!










No comments:

Powered by Blogger.