T-shirt Dress and Long Cardigan





[Photography by Jessica Dam]

|| Outfit Details ||
Dress: Forever 21 (similar here)
Sweater: Zara (similar here or here)
Shoes: Aldo (here in nude)

You all know I love my t-shirt dresses. This one in particular shrunk just a little too much in the dryer, becoming a bit shorter than what I usually like. However, it's such a comfortable piece that I'm not ready to say good bye yet, so I wore it with this long cardigan to balance out the shortness. I also get cold easily, so a cardigan is always a must. This outfit would be a good transition piece into Fall or just for those chilly summer nights. I also picked up these peeptoe booties from Aldo during their additional 30% off sale, so scored these for just about $30. The additional discount is no longer going on, but these shoes are on sale from $90 to $44.99, which is still a great deal! I like that it's not fully covered so my feet can breathe, especially during the summer. Can you tell I've been doing too much shopping with all these sales? I'm such a sucker for them! Please share if you've picked up any sales pieces recently. As always, thanks for reading! <3








No comments:

Powered by Blogger.