Blushing in Pink







[Photography by Jessica Dam]

|| Outfit Details ||

Cami: Aritzia 
Blazer: Urban Outfitters (similar here)
Jeans: Madewell
Purse: Longchamp
Shoes: Nine West
Watch: Burberry

If you've followed my blog for a while now, you know on days when I'm feeling a bit more tired, I like to dress a little more professional to get ready for the day ahead of me. I wore this outfit last week to work the day after I got back from Vegas. There's something about putting on a blazer that automatically makes me feel more poised and put together, despite the huge bags under my eyes (concealer is my best friend!). I got this blazer a couple of years ago during the Thanksgiving sale from Urban Outfitters and it was probably one of the best steals I've ever found. I got it for less than $20 and have gotten so many wears out of it. I love that the blush pink color tones it down. That way, I still look professional but approachable. You will hardly ever find me in a blazer and slacks, so of course I stuck with my good old trusty Madewell jeans. I didn't want to take attention away from blazer, so just wore a black camisole underneath. I love the lace trimming on this camisole because it adds just the right element of sexy without looking completely like lingerie. The next time you're feeling tired or dreading the day, try dressing up! It's amazing how an outfit can change the way you feel. If you look good, you feel good! 







No comments:

Powered by Blogger.