Paris in Vegas









[Photography by Jessica Dam]

|| Outfit Details ||

Top: Zara (similar here)
Shorts: Zara (similar here)
Shoes: Dolce Vita (similar here)
Sunglasses: Ray Ban

These pictures were taken last weekend when I was in Vegas for a girls' trip in front of Caesar's palace. There were so many beautiful backgrounds as we walked along the Vegas strip, so of course I had to snap some pictures (another benefit of traveling with your photographer best friend)! This fake Eiffel Tower will just have to do for now until I can finally travel to France to see the real deal. I have to say, it still gives off quite a romantic feel. :P

Our stay there was short - we arrived Saturday morning and left at 7:00AM on Monday - but we made sure to make the best of our time there.We attended pool parties, went out to some night clubs, walked the strip and most importantly, ate to our hearts' content. I wore this outfit to go to the Bacchanal buffet in Caesar's Palace. It was 110 degrees outside, so keeping cool was essential. This denim top from Zara was perfect to combat the heat because it was not fitted and therefore did not stick to my skin. The peplum cut was also great for my ever growing stomach as I stuffed down endless plates of food. The top is no longer available online, but you might be able to find it in the sale section in your local Zara store (I picked mine up last month). If you ever visit Vegas and want to do a buffet, I would say this is one of the best ones I've tried to date (I've definitely had my share of Vegas buffets :P). 

The girls and I usually make it out to Vegas once a year. It is the only time we leave hibernation and leave the grandmas in us at home. I'd say we had enough fun until next year! I hope you all had a great weekend, and of course, thanks for reading!






No comments:

Powered by Blogger.