Colorblock Black & White Tank






[Photography by Jessica Dam]

|| Outfit Details ||
Top: Nordstrom
Shoes: Aldo
Clutch: Danielle Nicole from Nordstrom (similar here)

Just a quick post to share with you my recent purchase from Nordstrom during their anniversary sale. The colorblock detail from this shirt was what originally caught my attention. The shirt also came in a blue and black color, but I'm a sucker for anything black and white. Although the small was a good fit, I ended up going with the medium because I liked it looser for a more casual fit. I paired this with my favorite Banana Republic Sloan pants for a pop of color and nude shoes to balance out the look. I need to go shopping this weekend for my upcoming Vegas trip, so I'll be sure to share any good finds! Have a great weekend!





No comments:

Powered by Blogger.