Yellow Floral Skirt





[Photography by Jessica Dam]

|| Outfit Details ||
Cami: Topshop 
Skirt: Ann Taylor (on sale & extra 60% off!)
Jacket: Nordstrom
Shoes: Tory Burch Chelsea Pump (newer styles here)
Clutch: Nordstrom (similar here)

My wardrobe consists mostly of neutral staples, but with the warm weather, I've been drawn to brighter colors and have been trying to incorporate more into my outfits. This yellow floral skirt is perfect because it adds a pop of color without being too much. I could wear this with a black top to tone down the brightness, or in this case, with a cobalt blue to enhance it. This skirt is currently on sale and an extra 60% off can be applied with code "SAVE60" at Ann Taylor. I actually picked this skirt up directly at the store, and saw there was also a dress version (here) that would be perfect for a summer wedding. I ended up going with the skirt because I knew I would get more wear out of it. If you're interested, I would definitely recommend picking one up. For reference, I am wearing a 2 in this picture. I originally tried on a 4, and while that fit, it was a little baggy looking. The 2 is a perfect fit standing up, but can be a bit uncomfortable if sitting for long periods of time. I was debating between the two sizes, and in the end I chose looks over practicality. :P I'll be heading to Vegas with some of my girl friends this weekend, so follow me on Instagram for more updates. As always, have a great weekend and thanks so much for reading! 




No comments:

Powered by Blogger.