Neutral Brights






|| Outfit Details ||

Top: Anthropologie  (on sale & additional 20% off!)
Pants: Uniqlo
Shoes: Ann Taylor (on sale & additional 40% off!)
Clutch: Nordstrom (similar here)

Hi everyone! I wanted to share with you this top I got from Anthropologie that's currently on sale with an additional 20% off (total comes out to be about $35). I love that the cobalt blue is a bright and fun color, but is still very neutral and can be worn with any bottom without clashing. As I mentioned in my previous post, I'm trying to incorporate more color into my wardrobe. Without realizing it, I have been gravitating towards the cobalt blue color quite a bit as can be seen in my Instagram photos. I love how separately, the blue and white are neutral pieces but together it makes the perfect summer outfit. I have a longer torso so I tend to stay away from peplum tops as it can be unflattering on me if I'm not careful. Most peplum tops end up being too short on me and/or flares out too much. This top flares out just a little to give shape and texture but still flows down nicely. I highly suggest checking it out online or at your local store. 

On another note, I just got back from a Vegas trip with my best girlfriends. I'm excited to share with you some of the pictures that were captured! Stay tuned!




No comments:

Powered by Blogger.