My Default Outfit







[Photography by Jessica Dam]

|| Outfit Details ||
Top: Nordstrom (similar here)
Pants: Banana Republic (30% off regular priced items or 50% off sale!)
Shoes: Aldo (newer version has a gold band in the back)
Bag: Louis Vuitton (Speedy 25)

Happy Monday everyone! I'm back from a much needed vacation. I spent the first half visiting the boyfriend's family in Southern California and then flew out to Cozumel, Mexico with some my closest friends at an all inclusive resort. Let's just say for the past 10 days, I ate to my heart's content and did not have a care in the world. Ideally I would like to say I'm back, refreshed and ready for work... but I cannot help wishing I was still in my hammock in Cozumel, enjoying the beautiful beaches and warm water. I went scuba diving for the first time and the whole experience was so amazing! It's a totally different world down there. The water was crystal clear with an average temperature of 80 degrees. I was able to jump in with just a bikini... let's just say that's definitely not something I can do in the Bay Area with the freezing water - even with a wet suit it is still cold!

I still need to go through all of my pictures, but I'm excited to share with you some of the outfits and activities I did over the next few posts. It was nice to just disconnect from everything. I still checked Instagram a bit but for the most part did not even bring my phone with me. After all, I was in the most beautiful location with my boyfriend and best friends, what else did I need?

You all know when I'm feeling tired and down, I like to look more put together to get ready for the long day ahead of me. On the first Monday back from vacation, I can't bother to think too much so it's no surprise that I'm defaulting to my usual basics. I got this wrap top from Nordstrom, but it's no longer available online. However, the H&M one is a great dupe and a fraction of the cost (I have the sleeveless version). H&M runs small so I would recommend sizing up (I wear a 6). As I mentioned in my previous post, I'm in love with these Banana Republic Sloan pants. These are the few pair of pants that I did not have to tailor at all and are so comfortable. If you have a go to outfit, please share in the comments! 

Thanks for reading and have a great week everyone! I hope you all had a great July 4th!



No comments:

Powered by Blogger.