Sunday Funday



  


[Photography by Jessica Dam

|| Outfit Details ||
Top: Aritzia (similar here)
Flannel: Urban Outfitters (similar here 40% off with code EXTRA40)
Denim: Zara (I recently picked this up during their sale, but it's no longer available online. If interested, please check your local store, or shop for a similar one here)
Shoes: Cole Han from Nordstrom Rack (here in nude)
Purse: Rebecca Minkoff (larger version on sale as part of Nordstrom's anniversary sale)

Hi everyone! I wore this outfit to brunch this past weekend and it was the perfect casual Sunday outfit. I am definitely a heels' girl, but couldn't pass up these loafers when I found them at Nordstrom Rack on sale. For the longest time, I was eying the Vans classic slip ons in perforated leather. However, when I tried them on, I felt they were a bit too casual and maybe even a bit too masculine for my taste. I also didn't like how high up my foot it went. A few weeks ago, I stopped by the rack  near my house just to browse, and found these without even looking for them. I have worn them a ton since I purchased them and highly recommend if anyone else was looking for leather slip on.

On another note, the Nordstroms' anniversary sale is going on right now. I popped into my local store last week and picked up the following items. I'm more than happy to answer any questions or provide additional photos if needed. Just let me know!

1) Treasure and Bond Layered Shirttail Sweater - I got this in the red flannel and loved how it did the "thinking" for me so I wouldn't have to actually layer the sweater. This sweater runs true to size, but I sized up to a medium so I can wear a long sleeve under during the colder months. 

2) Double V Colorblock Tank - I got this in the black and white. I love the middle piping detail that runs on both sides of the shirt, and the cut added interest to the neckline. Black and white is also such a classic color, one can't possibly go wrong. I sized up to a medium because I preferred the flowy look, but both a small and medium fits.               

3) Danielle Nicole Madeline Clutch - Again, this was a spontaneous purchase. I've been wanting a black simple clutch for going out, but haven't found one that fit my taste until I stumbled across this one. I love that this clutch is simple and classic with no bells and whistles. Personally, I'm not one to go for fringe or too much studs. Also, there is a strap in the back you can slip your hand through. This definitely makes it a lot easier to hold onto.  

4) Madison & Berkeley Sleeveless Neck Tank - If you can't tell by now, I have a thing for basic items with a twist. Unlike a lot of my other sleeveless shirts, this one has a mock neck (a turtleneck that is only 1/4 up your neck perhaps) which I enjoy. I also like that the sleeves are thicker so I don't have to worry about my bra straps showing. Personally, I think it's a very flattering cut on me. I tend to steer away from tank tops because I have wider shoulders but these looked great on me despite of that! I bought this in a size medium.

5) J.O.A. Cutaway Crepe Top - Lastly, I also picked up this top because I loved the tie detail on the back. It's sexy but in a demure way. I can't wait to wear this on a girls' night out. For reference, I got this in a small. 

Hope you all had a great weekend and thanks for stopping by!


 








2 comments:

Powered by Blogger.