Madewell Kimono Top







[Photography by Jessica Dam]

|| Outfit Details ||
Top: Madewell (on sale!) 
Jeans: Madewell  
Shoes: Urban Outfitters (similar here or here)
Purse: Danielle Nicole from Nordstrom (similar here)

Lately, it seems everywhere I turn, there is some sort of summer sale going on. Temptation awaits me at every corner! I picked up this top from Madewell 2 weeks ago during their additional 40% off sale and got it for approximately 50% off. I spotted this top when it was not on sale and the original price was $88. Although I loved the kimono wrapped style and the fact that it was made out of a textrual cotton gauze which means no ironing is required, I didn't want to pay full price for a "trendy" piece. Therefore, I resisted as I knew the summer sale was coming soon. Indeed, it went on sale for $84. There was a 40% off sale online, and even though I picked this shirt up in store, they honored the online prices. On top of that, I was also able to use the student discount to get an additional 15% off. In total, I paid a little less than half price off of the original price. The top is currently on sale for $59.50. If you are interested and live close to a local store, I highly suggest making a stop so you can utilize the student discount. 

You might also recognize this envelope clutch that I recently picked up from the Nordstrom's anniversary sale. It was on sale for 50% off, so I was able to snatch if for ~$20. I love the fact that it's overall very plain, and is just a simple black envelope clutch, making it easy to pair with any outfit. My exact style is no longer available but I found a similar one for just $35!

I love shopping and I do admit, I sometimes shop just a bit too much. However, there's always a way to make the most of your buck, and patience is definitely the key! I personally don't mind wearing an "out of season" top that's been out of season for just one week. If you guys have any tips on how to save, please share in the comments section! As always, thanks for stopping by and I'll see you again Monday. <3




No comments:

Powered by Blogger.