Stripes With A Pop of Color




[Photography by Jessica Dam]

|| Outfit Details ||

Top: Urban Outfitters (similar here)
Pants: Madewell
Shoes: Steve Madden
Clutch: JCrew (my color is no longer available, but I'm loving the rose gold!)
Watch: Burberry

If you can't tell by now, I love basic pieces with unexpected details, such as this striped top with the open back. I usually don't wear too many stripes as they can be unflattering if I'm not careful. On my body, I find that vertical stripes look the best because it lengthens rather than widens. I also like how this top can easily be transitioned from work to night. I actually paired this exact same outfit with a blush blazer to work, and took off the blazer for a night out with the girls. How do you go from work to night? Please share in the comments below. As always, thanks for stopping by! <3






No comments:

Powered by Blogger.