Lost in Paradise

 







[Photography by Jessica Dam]

|| Outfit Details || 
Dress: Abercrombie & Fitch (similar here in white)
Shoes: Zara (similar here)

It's always hard to get back into work mode after coming back from vacation. It's even harder as the week drags on. As I was sitting in my office, I couldn't help but wish I was back on the beach in Cozumel. The good thing about traveling with your best friend who is also a photographer is that you have enough pictures to last a lifetime (or until your next visit!). Every corner was a picture perfect scene waiting to be captured. For the five days I was there, I was truly lost in paradise. 

It was very hot and humid in Cozumel, but luckily I came prepared with loose and flowy outfits, such as this dress from Abercrombie & Fitch. I don't frequently shop there, but was specifically looking for beach attire so thought I would check it out. I'm glad I did because this was the perfect dress for the occasion. The hi-lo hemline made it easy for me to walk along the beach without kicking up sand everywhere, the elastic waistband meant I could eat to my heart's desires, the open back was a nice detail while keeping me cool, and finally the cut of the neckline was rather flattering and did not emphasize my broad shoulders. I am all about comfort and practicality when it comes to style, and this dress was both beautiful and comfortable! 

Do you have a favorite summer dress? Please share in the comments if you do. As always, thanks so much for reading. Have a great weekend!



No comments:

Powered by Blogger.