White Jeans & Lace Cami





[Photography by Jessica Dam]

|| Outfit Details ||

Top: Aritzia
Jacket: Nordstrom
Pants: Uniqlo
Shoes: Steve Madden

White jeans are becoming my latest obsession. While I love my denim jeans, I find that white jeans tend to be a lot softer and much more comfortable. You can also wear it with any top without making your outfit too casual, which is why it's the perfect lazy piece. Here, I'm wearing it with a lace camisole, and of course you can never go wrong with a black and white combo. I tried these distressed pair from Madewell the other day. I almost bought them thinking they were 30% off (the sale was only for the weekend), but alas they were full price. I'm keeping this in my checkout bag until the next sale!

I bought this lace cami from Aritzia a few weeks ago during their summer sale. I lived in this shirt when I was in New York because it was so hot and this was the only top I had with me that was light and cool. I love how the lace trimming gives it a feminine look. Even though I paired it with a denim jacket, it did not look too casual. I also bought these shoes from Steve Madden when I was shopping for some wedding dresses a few weeks back. I adore the minimalist look, but they are definitely not the most comfortable heels out there  (I feel like I have a pretty high tolerance for pain). Perhaps it's because I have wider feet and these shoes are more narrow, but whatever the case, I had to return them after this photo shoot because I realized how painful they were even after only walking in them for about 20 minutes. For the price point ($80), they weren't worth keeping when they were giving me so much pain. I'm ordering a dupe from Dailylook for half the price. Even if they're not that comfortable, I won't feel bad for keeping them! 

For those of you in the Bay Area, congrats to the Warriors for winning the NBA. Have fun at the parade if you are going! To everyone else, have a great weekend!


No comments:

Powered by Blogger.