Checked Chambray Shirtdress








[Photography by Jessica Dam]

|| Outfit Details ||

Dress: Anthropologie (similar here or here)
Shoes: BP from Nordstrom (loving the grey leather color too!)
Bag: Tory Burch (older model of the Robinson, or similar here)
Accessories: JCrew

I hope you all had a great Father's Day with your loved ones! My dad is my number one hero - he taught me the meaning of hard work and perseverance, and always encouraged me to shoot for the stars. My dad is also an excellent cook so my stomach is always happy whenever he's around. Needless to say, I am definitely daddy's little girl.

I wore this dress to lunch with my family yesterday. This is one of my favorite dress from Anthropologie and I like to wear it whenever I get the chance. I love that the length is long enough for work but not so long that it makes me look stumpy. I am always cold in the office so the long sleeves are a plus. I got this on sale when Anthropologie was having their additional 20% off sale items. Although it is no longer available online, I would suggest calling your local store to see if they may have it in stock. I was at the mall on Saturday and saw that the yellow lattice dress in my previous post still had plenty in stock even though it was no longer online. If you are unable to find, I've listed some similar products as well. :)

The weekend always flies by, but for the first time I am looking forward to this work week... because as soon as it's over, I will be on vacation!. I am fortunate that my company gives us a summer break every year during July 4th week. The best thing about this is I don't come back to hundreds of emails because everyone else is also on vacation. I am looking forward to relax, unwind and recharge! Hope your week is off to a great start. As always, thanks so much for reading! <3



No comments:

Powered by Blogger.