Monday Blues








[Photography by Jessica Dam]

|| Outfit Details ||

Top: Nordstrom (similar here)
Sweater: Banana Republic (similar here)
Pants: Banana Republic (my print is no longer available)
Shoes: Banana Republic (similar here)
Purse: Tory Burch (similar here)

Today is my first full week back at work in over three weeks, and I am definitely feeling a case of the Monday blues. Oh, what I would give to be snuggled in bed with my sheets. Since that's not an option, I am combating the Monday blues by dressing up and looking a bit more put together. Usually when I am super tired and need a little pick me up, I like to dress a bit nicer to not feel like the bum that I am feeling inside. You know what they say, when you look good, you feel good. Hope your week is off to a great start, and if all fails, try my trick! Also, if you haven't already, remember to enter my giveaway (just follow, like, and tag! full details in my previous post here). Tomorrow is the last day to enter. Good luck, and thanks for stopping by! <3



1 comment:

  1. Love this look, especially the top!

    Connie
    http://connnietang.com

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.