Wildest Dreams




[Photography by Jessica Dam]

|| Outfit Details ||

Top: Madewell
Bottom: Banana Republic 
Shoes: Sam Edelman
Scarf: Gifted

Hope everyone had a great Halloween! Instead of going out this year, I opted to stay in with a bottle of wine and Netflix, away from the crowd and craziness. It was absolutely beautiful. While I still enjoy a fun night out with the girls, I try to avoid the holidays where I know everyone will be on the road - I hate having to deal with traffic and paying double the price to go anywhere (perhaps this is also just an excuse for me to be a grandma :P). 

I can't believe it is already November! I can officially say sweater weather is here! Although it is still quite warm considering how late it is in the year, I can finally wear a (thin) sweater and scarf without having people stare at me like I'm a crazy lunatic. I didn't plan for it, but my outfit blended in with the background. Jessica and I were joking that this reminded us of the Wildest Dreams music video by Taylor Swift, hence, the flying scarf picture at the end. Hey, it's all about having fun. :) Happy November to everyone!





No comments:

Powered by Blogger.