Happy (early) Thanksgiving!

  



 
[Photography by Jessica Dam]

|| Outfit Details ||
Top: Madewell (on sale) 
Jacket: Asos (similar here)
Jeans: Madewell 
Shoes: Coach (similar here)
Scarf: Target
Bag: Burberry

In a previous post, I have mentioned picking up this top from Madewell. Since then, it has been one of my go to pieces because it's such a flattering piece. I love the pattern and the slit hem makes it perfect for tucking into jeans for a casual look. This top goes well with just about everything in my closet! It does run a little big, so I suggest sizing down. I'm actually wearing an XS here (usually a S-M), and it's still quite flowy and roomy.  It's currently on sale, so if you're interested I would highly recommend ordering online before they run out!

On another note, Thanksgiving is this Thursday! I don't know where the year had gone, but I'm excited to eat, sleep, and repeat. I'm going to try and avoid the Black Friday craziness by shopping online in the comfort of my home. In fact, Aritzia just sent me an email telling me that their sale will start on Tuesday for its frequent customers. Most things will be on sale, up to 50%! In the past, ShopBop usually has 20% off their entire stores, Anthropologie usually does 20% off sale items, Urban Outfitters had 50% off their sale items, and Zara often has some pieces go on sale for insanely cheap. I'll be browsing the internet and will come back to update this blog post with my findings, so please check back for the best deals!

As always, thanks for stopping by! Have a great Thanksgiving with your friends and family!





No comments:

Powered by Blogger.