Flannel Dress, BP shoes & Mansur Gavriel Bucket Bag







[Photography by Jessica Dam]

|| Outfit Details ||
Dress: Madewell
Jacket: Urban Outfitters (similar here)

As I'm typing this, I can't believe  we are already halfway through November, and Thanksgiving is just 1 1/2 weeks away. Where did the year go?! I love this time of the year because everyone is in a happy mood with all the food and family reunions. Personally, I know I will be eating a lot! Therefore, comfort is key when picking the appropriate Thanksgiving dinner outfit, and this dress is the perfect piece! I got this flannel dress from Madewell about two weeks ago, and it is probably one of the comfiest pieces I own. I feel like I'm just wearing my pajamas. It's just a simple shirt dress, but the red flannel pattern puts me in the holiday spirit. Pockets are also a plus! Pairing the dress with black tights add some warmth while ensuring that my stomach will be able to expand to its maximum potential without any restrictions. :) 

I also wanted to do a quick review of these BP boots from Nordstrom. I got them last season and have worn them nonstop since. The blocked heels give me some height but is still comfortable enough for me to walk in all day without my feet crying. You can tell how loved these boots are by all the scruffs and marks on them. I'm tempted to grab another pair! If you're interested in getting them, I suggest sizing up. They do run a little small, and I would even go up one whole size if you like to wear them with thick socks.

Finally, I wanted to share with you a new bag that I've been wearing nonstop. The bucket bag trend is everywhere this year, and I've been wanting one for a while but have been waiting for the Mansur Gavriel bag to be available. I've tried to get my hands on this bag for a whole year, but every time the site launched, they sold out within minutes. The site restocked in October and this time (my third attempt!), I was lucky enough to snatch one before it was gone. I was debating between the mini bucket bag and the larger one, and am so glad I went with the mini. Even though it is a mini, I'm able to fit everything into the bag, such as my make up bag, keys, wallet, gum, lotion, etc. with room to spare. The bag keeps its shape very well and the red interior adds just the right amount of color. The only con is that there is no zipper. I have had my stuff fall out a few times when I braked too hard in my car. However, I was able to solve that problem by putting all my miscellaneous items into a pouch and they no longer fall out! Overall, it's a very well made bag that's on the lower end of the price line compared to many other designer brands. Due to the limited quantities, Mansur Gavriel doesn't allow returns, so if you are interested I would do some research to make sure it's exactly what you want. I'm more than happy to help answer any questions as well! 

Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!







No comments:

Powered by Blogger.