Cyber Monday Sale







[Photography by Jessica Dam]

|| Outfit Details ||
Top: JCrew (50% off) 
Jacket: H&M (similar here for 30% off with code BLESSED at Asos)
Jeans: Madewell (on sale & additional 25% off with code SHOPATWORK)
Shoes: Coach (similar here up to 25% off with code GOBIG15 at Shopbop)

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! This year, I opted to stay in on Black Friday and spend time with my family instead of pushing and shoving through the crowd. I still managed to do some damage with online shopping though. Good thing is, the sales didn't end on Friday, as today is Cyber Monday! There are so many lists from other bloggers out there (such as Chriselle Lim's list) that I didn't want to create another one. Instead, I wanted to share my orders with you! As always, thanks for reading. For those who are just coming back from a break, good luck getting through today! Coffee always works well for me. :) 

Asos: 

Bloomingdales: 
Stuart Weitzman Lugmainline Boots (in black - I tried on both this and the classic 50/50. The shaft on the 50/50 was just a bit higher than this one with a more rounded toebox whereas this is more pointed. I opted for this because it was 30% off and also because it felt more wearable as opposed to the 50/50 which was over my knees. This one hits right where my knees are. )

Zara







No comments:

Powered by Blogger.