The Classic Trench Coat






[Photography by Jessica Dam]

|| Outfit Details ||

Top: Nordstrom (similar here)
Jacket: Banana Republic (similar here)
Pants: Banana Republic (different prints and color)
Shoes: Ann Taylor (similar here)
Clutch: Nordstrom (similar here)

A trench coat is one of those items that can be worn with anything, for any occasion. I got this trench from Banana Republic two years ago and it's probably one of my most versatile pieces. On a rainy day, I like to wear this with a white top, jeans, plaid scarf and black boots. It's simple but the trench elevates the whole outfit. I also like to bring my trench with me to holiday parties, weddings, or any occasion where I have to wear a dress because it looks great with dresses! One day, I would love to own a Burberry trench coat, but I highly doubt that will ever happen. I can't justify the high price tag, especially when I got this one from Banana Republic for just $100 during one of their holiday sale (40% off entire purchase). For the price of one Burberry trench, I could have about 12-15 of the Banana Republic! 

On another note, Nordstrom is having its Fall clearance until November 15. I didn't get to check out the site thoroughly, but quickly saw some items I would love to try. The first is this wrap cardigan. I have seen it on so many bloggers and it seems like the perfect piece to leave in the office as a wrap. I love my Sam Edelman Felicia flats to death and am tempted to get another pair in red. They seriously are the most comfortable ever and are 40% off! This ASTR long sleeve minidress looks like the perfect black dress for the colder months. Given the holidays are quickly approaching, I'm sure there will be many parties to attend, and this seems like the perfect little black dress. It's simple, but can easily be jazzed up with some sexy heels. I haven't ordered anything but definitely will share if i do! Hope everyone's week is off to a great start! 




No comments:

Powered by Blogger.