Shades of Blue




[Photography by Jessica Dam

|| Outfit Details ||
Shirt: H&M
Blazer: Urban Outfitters (similar here)
Jeans: Madewell
Shoes: J Crew (on sale!)
Bag: from Spain (similar here)

It's finally cool enough to wear something more than a tank top in the Bay Area! With temperatures being in the 70s, one of my favorite way to add some warmth while still looking polished is by throwing on a blazer. During the summer, I would sport the plaid shirt with jeans by itself. In Autumn, a blazer is perfect for the cooler mornings and nights, but can still easily be taken off during the day when it's hotter. Unless I am going in for an interview, I always roll up the sleeves on my blazer for a more casual vibe. I love how the pattern on the cuffs ties the whole look together. Plaid is one of my favorite print to wear during Fall, and this particular top has blue stripes that tie perfectly together with the blue blazer, jeans and purse. The blazer immediately makes the outfit look more put together. When I have a lot of meetings at work, this is one of my go to outfit - I'm still relaxed and approachable without being too casual. For me, this is the perfect outfit to start off the week! Hope everyone had a great weekend!







No comments:

Powered by Blogger.