A Festive Look

  
 





[Photography by Jessica Dam

|| Outfit Details || 
Top: Banana Republic (similar here)
Skirt: J Crew
Shoes: Coach (similar here)
Bangle: J Crew 

Tis' the season for holiday parties! December is in full swing and this past weekend alone, 4 of the major tech companies in Silicon Valley had their holiday parties. This is my favorite time of the year because of all the festivities going on. I think this outfit is the perfect look for holiday gatherings at work, brunch with friends, or even dinner parties with family. Even though my legs are exposed, I am actually quite warm thanks to the thick wool skirt and cashmere scarf. I have been looking for a tweed/wool skirt to wear during the colder months, and this one is perfect! I didn't have high expectations when I tried this skirt on at the store, but was pleasantly surprised at how well it fit. It lands right above the knee, which makes it appropriate for work without making me look stumpy and short. The skirt is already on sale for 39.99 (originally $79.50), and J Crew is having an additional 40% off. If you are able to pick it up in store, you can use your student ID (or borrow someone's) and get an additional 15% off! Mine ended up being about $22 with tax. If it's colder where you live, a pair of black tights will finish off the look perfectly!

Hope everyone had a great weekend and as always, thanks for stopping by!

 









No comments:

Powered by Blogger.