All Wrapped Up







[Photography by Jessica Dam]

|| Outfit Details ||
Scarf: Aritzia
Top: Aritzia 
Jeans: Zara
Boots: Coach (similar here)
Clutch: JCrew (here in gold)

Scarves are one of my favorite accessories to wear year-round, even during the summer months because my office is always a crisp 68-70 degrees. I love scarves of all types and sizes, but for me... the bigger the better. I picked up this blanket scarf from Aritzia earlier this year and it's one of my favorite pieces because it's so versatile. I like to wear it during the Winter months because it adds so much warmth, or even during Fall as just a throw/wrap for the evening when it gets chilly. It's also my go-to piece for traveling because I am always cold on the airplane and this is pretty much my travel blankie. Aritzia has some of the best blanket scarves out there. I highly recommend checking them out if you like big, over-sized scarves like I do. 

On another note, I stopped by the mall this past weekend to check out Madewell since they were having an additional 40% off sale items. I picked up this flannel shirtdress (original 98, on sale in stores for 69.99, but online price is 94.50) and this printed tank top (originally 79.50, on sale for 59.55). I was also able an additional 15% off for showing my student ID. I was able to snatch the dress for 35.69 and the shirt for 30.59 + tax, more than 50% off the original price. For your reference, I got an XS in both (their sizes tend to run bigger). I've mentioned this before but if you guys love shopping at Madewell and you know anyone with a student ID card or a faculty card, ask (or drag...) them to go shopping with you! All of the discounts definitely add up. I hardly ever buy anything from Madewell at the original price since I know they always go on sale. 

Hopefully these tips can help some of you save $$$. If you've recently picked up anything from Madewell or know of any other good sales going on, please share! As always, thanks for stopping by and have a great week! 









No comments:

Powered by Blogger.