Wrap Top & Boyfriend Jeans







[Photography by Jessica Dam]

|| Outfit Details ||
Blouse: H&M (long sleeve version here or similar here)
Jacket: Gap (similar here)
Jeans: Gap (40% with code LOVE)
Shoes: Sam Edelman (similar here)
Clutch: J Crew (here in gold)

 I have a bittersweet relationship with this white wrap top from H&M. I love the style and clean look, but the shirt has no stretch to it at all. When I bought this shirt last year, it was a perfect fit. Then, the holidays came around and for a whole year, this top hung in the back of my closet until recently when some of the holiday weight finally came off. The only problem is, the holidays are right around the corner again, so I might have to wait another year before wearing this top again... hahaha. At least I have some nice pictures to remember it by. All kidding aside, if you are interested in this top, I suggest sizing up 2 sizes (maybe even 3 if you like a more relaxed fit). Also, keep in mind that the armholes are smaller, which could be a good thing for petite ladies, but for girls with bigger arms like myself, it can be somewhat uncomfortable. However, I do love the look paired with these Gap boyfriend jeans so a little discomfort is worth it. Gap is having 40% off the the entire purchase with code LOVE if any of you are interested in these jeans. I've had this pair for about 2 years now and the material is still holding up well and I like the cut, so it's definitely a good option if looking for boyfriend jeans. Have a great Columbus Day!
.








No comments:

Powered by Blogger.