Mustard Sweater & Dolphin Shorts






[Photography by Jessica Dam]

|| Outfit Details ||
Sweater: H&M (similar here)
Shorts: Urban Outfitters (similar here)
Shoes: Toms

The weather is finally cool enough for me to take out my sweaters from storage, but shorts are still an option. I lived in these shorts all summer, especially during my trip to Mexico and Hawaii. I have bigger thighs so I tend to steer away from tight short shorts - it's not a look I can pull off. These dolphin shorts, however, are great for my frame. The longer length in the back offers more coverage so I'm not showing any unnecessary parts while the high cut on the two sides visually lengthen my legs. I used to not wear shorts very often, but I've learned it's all about finding the right style for my body. The weather in the bay is still in the low 80s, so I have a few more weeks before I have to store these away. I'm prolonging my summer pieces as long as I can by mixing them with sweaters and scarves. Hope you all had a great weekend, and have a great week ahead!





No comments:

Powered by Blogger.