Suede Skirt and Knee High Boots







[Photography by Jessica Dam

|| Outfit Details ||
Top: American Apparel (similar here)
Skirt: Abercrombie & Fitch (on sale for $30!)
Shoes: Stuart Weitzman (in suede or leather here)
 Clutch: Nordstrom (similar here)

For those who celebrate, I hope everyone had a happy holiday! I wore this outfit to lunch with some friends this week. While we were inside, it started pouring but luckily for me, the rain stopped as we finished, giving me just enough time to snap some photos. 

I bought these boots during the Black Friday sale at Bloomingdales for 30% off and also received an additional $60 credit to Bloomingdales. I've been coveting the Stuart Weitzman 5050 boots since last winter but couldn't justify the price. When I saw these boots on sale, I decided to give them a try. Surprisingly, I liked these more than the 5050! I wore one on each foot and the 5050 landed about 1 inch higher on the knee. The toe shape of the 5050 is more rounded whereas the Lugmainline is slightly more pointed, which I prefer. I also like how the Lugmainline just covers my knees but doesn't rub against the back. I found the 5050 to be slightly more uncomfortable, so I'm glad I decided to try these ones! I found these to be true to size. I got them in my usual 6.5 and can wear them with thin to normal socks. If you want to wear thick socks, I suggest going half a size up. 

Now that Christmas is over, practically all of the stores are on sale. I picked up this faux suede skirt  from Abercrombie before the holidays for regular price and now it's on sale for $30! I love wearing this skirt with my knee high boots and the suede is the perfect mix between casual and dressy. A size 2 fits me well with room to tuck in my knit top. Sizes are fully stocked online for those who may be interested! 

Wishing everyone a Happy New Year! I would love to hear what your plans are for New Years Eve. Please share in the comments! :) 






No comments:

Powered by Blogger.