Recycled Holiday Wrapping - Flower Pom Pom




Christmas is my favorite holiday of the year. Not only do I love receiving presents (I would be lying if I said I didn't...:P), but I also love giving them! As crazy as it sounds, one of the things I look forward to most is wrapping presents. I find it to be very therapeutic and it also allows me to unleash my creative side. I think it's important to put thought into the gift, but the presentation is just as important! I love receiving a well wrapped present because it tells me the other person put in extra thought. Also, they make great accessories for the tree. My presents are often under my Christmas tree throughout the whole month of December and they just make everything feel more homey. From now until Christmas Eve, I will be sharing with you guys some of my favorite holiday wrapping ideas!



First up is this recycled holiday wrapping idea. All you need are the following items: 
- recycled paper bag (to wrap your present in)
- recycled tissue paper (my clothes are always wrapped in these when I go shopping. I never throw them away because they have so many uses!)
- garland (I bought these for 70% off at Michaels, but you can also find any fake
flowers at the Dollar Store, or if you have a real Christmas tree, you
can cut off a small branch)
- scissors (if you craft a lot, I suggest investing in craft scissors...they will make your life so much easier!)
- tape


It's always easier for me to learn how to do something by watching someone do it first. Therefore, I've created my first YouTube video which will hopefully make more sense than step by step instructions. If you do recreate this, please share with me in the comments or tag me on Instagram @serendiepity_ Happy wrapping everyone! 




No comments:

Powered by Blogger.