Travel Essentials





[Photography by Jessica Dam

|| Outfit Details ||
Dress: Forever 21 
Shoes: Sam Edelman 
Clutch: Steve Madden (similar here)
Necklace: Forever 21 (similar here)

I've been doing quite a bit of traveling this summer - so far, I've been to Napa, Washington DC, Pennsylvania, New York, Cozumel, Las Vegas and Hawaii. I used to always make a checklist before packing, but now I can do it with my eyes closed. My go to travel outfit is always a dress flannel or chambray, and comfortable flats, such as this outfit. I also like bringing a small clutch with me that can double as a wallet that goes into my bigger traveling bag and as an evening handbag. Below are the five items I carry in my travel bag that I keep underneath my seat, easily accessible as needed.

1. Socks - it always gets cold on the plane, and even with a blanket, my feet often gets exposed. Socks are a must in my travel bag. 
2. Portable charger - when I'm traveling domestically, I use my phone a lot more than usual - it's my GPS, my food guide, my camera, etc. A portable charger helps my battery last the whole day until I can check into my hotel 
3. Headphones - I'm a very light sleeper and noises often wake me up. When I'm on a longer flight, headphones are essential for me to get some R&R.
4. Small make up pouch - in this pouch, I will carry a travel sized perfume, moisturizer, sunblock, tinted moisturizer and eyebrow pencil - all important necessities to make myself look refreshed and smelling good before getting off the plane  (if I have any face masks around, I'll also bring one with me to use on the flight)
5. Snacks - I get hungry every 2-3 hours so I always carry some snacks with me. Trust me, you don't want to see me hangry. :)

What are your travel essentials? Share in the comments! As always, thanks for stopping by.







No comments:

Powered by Blogger.