Transition Outfit - Day to Night






 [Photography by Jessica Dam]

|| Outfit Details ||
Top: Madewell (similar here)
Jacket: Zara (similar here in faux leather)
Skirt: Aritzia 
Shoes: Hinge from Nordstrom
Clutch: Danielle Nicole from Nordstrom (similar here)

This summer, I feel as though I've been busy every weekend either traveling or hanging out with friends. I went out with some friends on Friday but didn't have time to go home and change after work so I wore an outfit that could easily transition from day to night. I kept the outfit simple with a white sleeveless v-neck and tulip skirt, but spiced it up with some laced block heels. During work, however, I kept the moto blazer so that my shoulders weren't exposed to keep it more professional. It has been super hot in the Bay Area these past few weeks, but my office is always a cool 68-70 degrees so a sweater or thin jacket is always necessary! I know I'm going to kick myself for saying this, but I'm definitely ready for Autumn to arrive so I can bring out my jackets and scarves! In the meantime, I'm going to wear as many summer outfits before the season runs out!





No comments:

Powered by Blogger.