Olive pants with Black Panel





[Photography by Jessica Dam]

|| Outfit Details || 
Top: Nordstrom (similar here)
Pants: Zara
Shoes: Ann Taylor
Bag: Longchamp

Hi everyone! Work has been busier than usual with quarter end activities. Just wanted to share a quick post with you featuring this Zara pants. I got them last year when I forgot to bring trousers to a work conference and had to purchase them in the city. I love the olive green color, but especially like how the black panel on the side lengthen my legs. By now you can tell I love any item with unexpected elements. Unfortunately these pants are no longer available, but I always see these around, so give them a try the next time you may stumble across something similar. Hope your week is off to a great start and apologies for the short post! <3



No comments:

Powered by Blogger.