Brandy Melville Sweater Coat and Plaid Scarf





[Photography by Jessica Dam] 

|| Outfit Details || 
Sweater Coat: Brandy Melville
Scarf: Ann Taylor (similar here)
Jeans: Madewell (on sale!)

Hi everyone! It seems as though I'm up in Tahoe every weekend for snowboarding since the snow has been so good this year compared to previous years. So apologies in advance for the many snow posts to come! :P 

Although I love snowboarding, I am such a weak sauce when it comes to the cold. This jacket from Brandy Melville was a life safer in these conditions! It is such a cozy sweater coat and every time I wear it I receive so many compliments. It goes well with both jeans and dresses. However, because it is one size, I suggest wearing more fitted tops or dresses underneath to avoid looking frumpy. Paired with a big blanket scarf, this has officially become my go to winter outfit. It's effortless and oh so comfy! 

I'm currently at the airport waiting to board my plane to Asia. As much as I love the snow, I am ready to escape to tropical paradise! Have a great super bowl weekend and for those of you in the Bay Area, have a great super bowl city week!! Go watch Alicia Keys perform for me! 

As always, thanks for reading! <3




No comments:

Powered by Blogger.