Nike Flyknit Racers Review






[Photography by Jessica Dam]

|| Outfit Details || 
Sweater: J Crew
Jacket: Artizia 
Pants: Madewell
Shoes: Nike

Happy Monday all! I'm having the Monday blues at work thinking about how much I would rather be in our warm cabin in Tahoe, but the sun is finally out today which helps to brighten up my mood!

I've been obsessed with my Nike Flyknit Racers ever since I got them at the beginning on the year. I originally got them because I needed new gym shoes but these have become my go to shoes overall, gym or no gym (even in the snow!). In fact, I plan on packing these with me when I head to Vietnam next week! The grey and black color matches with everything and they are so comfortable with just the right amount of support. I usually have two separate pair of shoes - one for the gym when i'm doing light cardio and weights, and one for running longer distance. My ankles roll in when I run so I generally need shoes with a lot more support, but these Nike Flyknits haven't given me any issues. I haven't run a marathon in them yet so I can't say if they will be good for longer runs, but I can easily run 4-5 miles in these shoes with no problem! If you're in the market for new sneakers, I highly recommend checking out these Nikes. They come in unisex sizes only. For your reference, I'm usually a 6.5 in women's. I got these shoes in a 5.5 and they fit perfectly (enough to wear thick running socks with). 

Have a great week and as always, thanks for stopping by! 




No comments:

Powered by Blogger.