Yellow Zara Blazer






[Photography by Jessica Dam]

|| Outfit Details ||
Top: Topshop (similar here)
Blazer: Zara (similar here)
Jeans: Madewell


Hi everyone! It's been a while since my last post. I originally planned on updating the blog while on vacation, but once I was back in Vietnam I just wanted to completely disconnect. It's been a while since I've seen my family back there so every moment was precious. I'm sad vacation is over but it's good to be back! 

I wanted to share with you an old outfit I took before leaving the country. My friend was starting a new job and asked me to accompany her on a shopping spree. This was right after the holidays so everything was on sale, including this Zara blazer that I picked up for about $30. I work in a pretty casual setting, so I hardly ever buy dark colored blazers (nor do I want to splurge on one) because it can be a bit too professional sometimes. I love pairing this blazer with jeans because it still makes me look put together, but the color is bright and fun giving it a more relaxed vibe. Unfortunately it's no longer on the website, but I would recommend checking your local Zara shops if anyone is interested. From my personal experience, online items always runs out first! A small fits me comfortably with a long sleeve underneath. 

I'm still trying to get over my jet lag. If anyone has any tips please do share! I've been running on about 3-4 hours of sleep per night and by 3-4 in the afternoon it's a struggle to stay focused. Would greatly appreciate any advice! As always, thanks for stopping by! <3







No comments:

Powered by Blogger.